Re: Digitiser problems.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:13:31PM +0930, Peter wrote:
> I have problem with the N810 that I have been unable to resolve and am
> hoping for some pointers and it is really detracting from enjoying
> this rather kewl device. I have found that as time has passed I have
> been less and less able to digitise the devise. When I can get through
> the process it is great for a short time only.

If by "digitising the devise" you mean your taps have become inaccurate,
try calibrating the digitiser.  There's a Control Panel applet to do
that, and it is also accessible from the Home screen menu.

Note that at least in older software versions there was a bug that
you wouldn't see any results from your calibration until you rebooted.

Regards,
Marius Gedminas
--
One picture is worth 128K words.