Re: Battery life VERY short on N810, last OS2008...

I understand they are sound related, but I'm sure that I have those
messages, in couples, every 10 seconds or so whatever I do. Also when
the tablet is idle, with keyboard and screen locked. No sound is
heard, of course. This is the reason I was thinking this was
strange... But I really don't know.
Btw (as a comment to a previous message): everyone have a system log,
do 'dmesg' on a terminal to see it.
Have a nice evening, gt