Battery life VERY short on N810, last OS2008...

After installing the last revision of OS2008 (I don't really know why I did it, because I had no problem on startup) battery life is very, very short. I go from full battery down to automatic shutdown in a night...
I tried reinstalling the OS, then I tried reinstalling the OS and not restore backup (but Favorites, but I suppose this will make no difference). No luck.
In system log I have *many* couple of lines saying:
EAC mode: play enabled, rec enabled
followed by
EAC mode: play enabled, rec disabled
Repeating every 5-10 seconds and never stopping...

The lines are starting after the MMU and omapdsp init (after ca. 20 seconds from log startup) and never ends.

Installed on the N810 are:
pidgin, canola, load-applet, maemo-recorder, mauku, mnotify, modest (not autocheking emails), openssh, skype, wizard mounter and xournal.

IIRC, the problem began to appear after the OS upgrade. But could be also after maemo-recorder and/or pidgin installation. Or, simply, could be the battery...

Any hint for me?

TIA,
gt