Re: Support for external screen

2008/4/15 Peter Flynn <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> Funny you should ask. I was just perusing the S60 blogs, and there
> was a link to the NoBounds project on the internettablettalk.com
> forums. Give it a search, there's a video, and it looks to be what
> you are looking for. (sadly, the video is not working on my tablet,
> so you may need to hunt up a desktop machine to view it)

Me too, although all I want is to be able to display a PDF presentation,
not full-rate motion video.

No indication of what this gizmo is, though. I assume a USB connector
with a standard video cable on the end.

This crowd sell usb to video adaptors mentions windows Vista though, so I guess the drivers could be a problem

http://www.displaylink.com/network_display_hardware.html