[ANN] tablet-encode v2.18 release

Andrew Flegg wrote:
> Glad it proved useful, but hope you're feeling better now.

Yes thanks...CIDP, but without the N800 I would have felt very cut off :-)

> The aspect ratio of the window whether full-screen or not is the same;
> however "smallest" is a *really* low quality encoding to be the
> smallest possible to watch for short clips.

Yes...I was short of storage space at the time, so it was deliberate.
This is why I want to redo it all. Plus something (screensaver?) must
have interrupted my laptop during ripping, because a couple of times
during playback it gets to a point where it it just freezes
irretrievably and you have to reboot.

What I *really* need is a 64Gb SD card :-)

///Peter