[ANN] tablet-encode v2.18 release

Andrew Flegg wrote:

 > tablet-encode v2.18
 >  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 >
 >  tablet-encode is a powerful application which guarantees to convert
 >  your videos to formats which will play on your Internet Tablet. By
 >  using a system of presets, you can choose the trade-off between size
 >  and quality.

This is excellent, Andrew, thank you.
I used an earlier version to put LoTR on my N800 to watch during a stay
in hospital :-)

One query: is it optimised for the default size of window (shown when
you open Media Player, with the sidebar, buttons, banner, and toolbar on
display; and therefore with a reducd viewing area), or for full-screen?
I used the "smallest" to save as much space as possible (and presumably
make it play more smoothly) but there seemed to be a noticeable
difference (more pixelation) at full-screen play compared with default.

///Peter