[ANN] tablet-encode v2.18 release

cool, this is such a great product. Keep it comming. If you need my
help for maybe writting documentation of the script please feel free
to ask. I used it all the time and I might be the user with biggest
questions.

Since I am already writing you, how can I make the video to not get
croped. Some of my Japanese anime are left without subtitles and I am
still not passed through the basic Hiraganas of my japanese :)