strange hardbutton behavior

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 06:43:25PM +0200, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ext Kevin T. Neely wrote:
>> I do not think so.  They feel no different than they did before.
>> The power off upon pressing the power button is instantaneous.
>> The tablet immediately makes the light "plonk" sound and shuts
>> off.  The buttons still have solid tactile feedback when depressed.
>
> I meant stuck down in software.  It could be 770 kernel keyboard
> driver issue.

Sorry, I misunderstood.	Where would I find info/ a patch for this?  Hadn't heard about this issue before.  I have never noticed the keyboard (software, or my bluetooth Su-8w) stop working, which I saw mention of here:
http://maemo.org/community/wiki/os2007hackereditionarchives/

thanks,

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com