strange hardbutton behavior

Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> The behavior of the hard buttons on my tablet has changed and I am not sure why.  Before, if I clicked the home button, i would get a list of currently open windows.  Now, when i press it, all the open windows minimize.  Also, the power button immediately turns the device off instead of opening the lock keys/shut off/offline choices.
>
> I am running OS2007HE on a Nokia 770.  I performed no OS upgrades, and the only installations I am sure to have made recently were Publishr and Gutenbrowse.
>
> Thanks for any help or ideas.

I see your first problem on OS2008 sometimes when an application
(especially Kagu) is running full-screen, and takes too long to respond.
   Usually a spontaneous reboot follows shortly afterward.

I think there is a watchdog timer kicking in and rebooting the device in
the event of a major problem.  Perhaps one of the developers can comment
on what's happening here, but you are certainly not the only one.  ;-)

Paul