What is Best practice for Battery Longevity on N8X0?

Eero Tamminen wrote:
>> I can't imagine those fixes are in the current software, or anything close
>> to them as a few weeks ago I performed an idle run-down test on an N800 with
>> 2.2007.50-2 (a freshly flashed device with no configuration changes whatsoever,
>
> I.e. you didn't restore a backup, configure a phone nor WLAN?

I definitely didn't restore a backup or configure phone/WLAN - on the first boot I only configured the language (step 1 I think) and then I quit the wizard before pairing with a phone. I didn't even modify any of the desktop applets - everything was left as it comes in the firmware image, and WLAN was not configured.

>  > could my 9 month old N800 battery really have lost 1/3rd of it's
>  > capacity?
>
> And you verified that it really was the original N800 battery and
> charger?  (I sometimes use the 770 ones, but I think its battery
> has smaller capacity)

It's definitely the original N800 battery. As for the charger I've been using the Nokia CA-100 USB charger - should this make a difference?