What is Best practice for Battery Longevity on N8X0?

All,

based on recent correspondence on this list I am beginning to wonder if
keeping the N800 or N810 plugged in to the charger will result in the
longest useful life of the battery.

Intuitively keeping the device plugged in seems to be the right thing to
do since it will then be fully charged when I have to disconnect the
charger in order to go somewhere with the device. Any thoughts from
Nokia battery experts on this list?

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad