Newbie Windows/Python Question

Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 04:59:58PM +0100, Paul Johnson wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 10:24:54PM -0800, DrFredC.com wrote:
>>

>>> This makes about as much sense as saying there's global warming when
>>> there's record snow and cold all over the place.
>>>
>> It's 8 degrees (centigrade) and sunny here in Zurich.  Are you confusing
>> "global" with "USA" perhaps?  ;-)
>>

> Oops, forgot to mention that it's 83F here.  I live in the US.  So not even all of America is suffering from all that cold.

Isolated mild winter temperature in Zurich noted.  I understand that's
were some of the CEREC/Sirona dental CAD/CAM work is done.  BTW, there's
a fair number of places around the globe that experienced record cold
spells this past year.

  Also, last anyone checked, the good old sun wasn't partial to this or
that political movement.  It just does what it does.

  There's scientifically based indications that the sun is entering a
significant cooling phase.
<http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?secid=1501&status=article&id=287279412587175&secure=1&show=1&rss=1>
If so, I guess that means everyone should start driving humugous SVs and
start doing a lot more of what ever it was that was supposed to make the
earth warmer?   As if it really has any effect either way...  Get
real...  IMHO, if the sun gets colder, we get colder...  Recently, it
may have been slightly warmer for a small spell, so we've got slightly
warmer.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com