From: maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org [mailto:maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org]
On Behalf Of Michael Conklin
Sent: den 7 februari 2008 18:13
To: maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: Newbie Windows/Python Question

I just got a N800 and would really like to install an app that syncs the GPE
calendar with my Gmail calendar. Unfortunately, this application depends on
Pymaemo 2.5 being installed and the installation instructions for that are
completely undecipherable for someone who has never used Unix/Linux.  Is it
possible to point me to some Windows specific instructions.  I am competent
in the Windows environment, command line usage, and even fortran programming
(not that it matters in this case - it's just that it doesn't have to be
point and click instructions).

Thanks in advance,

Michael Conklin