Newbie Windows/Python Question

The piece I have no idea how to do is:

   1. Install some python dependencies from the root terminal:
   *apt-get install python2.5 python2.5-gtk2 python2.5-hildon
   python2.5-xml

 *
This means nothing to me but it is clearly the critical step. Can anyone
give step by step instructions on how to get to the "root terminal" and then
install these dependencies?  I know it must be frustrating that I lack such
basic knowledge so I really would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks again,

Michael Conklin