Canola2 beta2 is out!

On Feb 2, 2008 10:25 AM, Andrea Grandi <a.grandi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Canola2 beta2 is out, fixing lots of issues reported by users and even
> > adding new features.
>
> just tried it on my N810, but:
>
> - it wasn't able to find my old downloaded podcast
> - I tried to download them again and nothing happened
> - I tried to move to another menu... and the application become unresponsive :(
>
> my first impact is: beta1 was much more stable than beta 2.

Weird, we tested podcast a lot. It works and when download fails it
shows the error so you can understand it or at least help us debug.

Could you please send more information? If you can run it from Xterm,
just enable log adding "-vv" to command line. Also, our podcast
downloader is the "downloadmanager" process, you can get more info
with:

    downloadmanager start -vv --logfile=/home/user/downloadmanager.log

then send it here.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Jabber: barbieri at gmail.com