installing skype on N810

Marius Vollmer wrote:
> The chances are quite high.  It's the obvious thing to do.  I can't
> make any promises about just when it will happen, but if it doesn't
> happen this year, I would blame myself personally.

Thank you for giving this some serious thought, Marius. I have to say
that my experience with the Nokia tablet has been quite pleasant and
I've been recommending it to several friends over the past couple of
years (has it really been that long since the 770 came out?). Despite
being a regular Mac user and unix sysadmin, I'm personally not too fond
of the iPhone model of use and development; comparatively small
all-in-one device, (for now) closed SDK w/o hacking, etc. So I'm pretty
excited to see where maemo ends up in the future. If nobody has said it
enough, I appreciate all the hard work of the various OS and application
developers out there making this such a fun device to use.

-Gary