Nokia NXXX With A Phone!

I take some of that back -- I remember using PGPfone over a dialup in
'95 and its performance at the time was impressive. Compare that to the
first GSM network going live in '91. But PKI's use in GSM is only for
network authentication and not en/decipherment of all traffic. Either
way, networks and mobile stations are constantly being upgraded which is
why Bluetooth tethering is a boon for anyone that's not as keen on
upgrading every year or two.

-Gary