Can't Wifi since loading OS2008

Kalle Valo wrote:

> That's strange. Did you reboot the device in the mean time? Also, do
> you remember what channel your AP is configured to?

I'm not sure when the connection started working again, but I did reboot the
N800 and the WRT when I was experiencing the problem.  The WRT has Linksys
firmware. I upgraded the firmware about a year ago.  I had no problem with
the connection for months.  The only thing that changed was the upgrade to
OS2008.  I do not remember what channel the AP is configured to and I am
not at that location now so I can't check.  At my current location I am
also not experiencing any problems.  When I return to my previous location,
I will report if I again experience problems.
--
Jeffrey Barish