Reduplicate scratchbox directory inside /users/username purposefully or not?

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 01:11:14AM +0700, Jakov wrote:
> I'm using Scratchbox Apophis (1.0.8) and Maemo 4.0. After I start sb, and
> login, I recognize that directory scratchbox is reduplicated in the
> <sb_root_dir>/users/<username>/<reduplicated_here> . All structure of
> scratchbox is reappeared at that location, date time and file size is all
> exactly the same. Please tell me if it's purposeful or not?

It is.  It's a bind mount needed to make the contents of /scratchbox
available when you chroot (or actually scratchbox, on your behalf, chroots).

> And I usually
> couldn't stop scratchbox after logging out of sb.
>
> "...
> [jakov at jakov-fvm ~]$ sudo /data/program/scratchbox/sbin/sbox_ctl stop
> Password:
> Stopping Scratchbox: umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/dev:
> device is busy
> umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/dev: device is busy

Some processes are apparently still running.  Try sb-conf killall.

Marius Gedminas
--
I would suggest re-naming "rmbdd()". I _assume_ that "dd" stands for "data
dependent", but quite frankly, "rmbdd" looks like the standard IBM "we