Reduplicate scratchbox directory inside /users/username purposefully or not?

Hi,

I'm using Scratchbox Apophis (1.0.8) and Maemo 4.0. After I start sb, and
login, I recognize that directory scratchbox is reduplicated in the
<sb_root_dir>/users/<username>/<reduplicated_here> . All structure of
scratchbox is reappeared at that location, date time and file size is all
exactly the same. Please tell me if it's purposeful or not? And I usually
couldn't stop scratchbox after logging out of sb.

"...
[jakov at jakov-fvm ~]$ sudo /data/program/scratchbox/sbin/sbox_ctl stop
Password:
Stopping Scratchbox: umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/dev:
device is busy
umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/dev: device is busy
umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/tmp: device is busy
umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/tmp: device is busy
umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/scratchbox: device is busy
umount: /data/program/scratchbox/users/jakov/scratchbox: device is busy
    WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
      Trouble umounting!  Some mounts could still be active!
      Removing the scratchbox or user directories can damage your
      system if the mounts are still active!

There were errors during the umounting!

binfmt_misc.

..."