Installing OS2008 on N800

Piotr Zagorowski wrote:
> what's the harm of using web search?
> simple query leads you to nokia website, nokia website leads you to
> os2008 website and on os2008 website there is maemo logo which leads
> you to meamo website and there we are. it takes about 7 min..

And what's the harm of putting a link on the page where the image is
located?  Or on the Nokia page that points to it?  If a user goes to the
Nokia or maemo page, why should it be necessary to search for anything?
Put the link where someone will find it.  Don't expect someone to search
when the instructions should be where the update is.

What is so hard to understand about that?????

To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe at opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help at opensuse.org