Brick after battery dying?

Thanks All,

I have everything mostly back in order.

I was doing a large data transfer over wireless the afternoon prior to
the problem, I don't know that I fully understand the bug that made
this a bad idea but it may have contributed to my problems.  The new
image I flashed as part of the fix should cover this issue too.

The power drain issue probably is my somewhat ancient enterasys AP at
home.