Brick after battery dying?

I did remove the mmc's didn't help.

I did reflash which did help.  The restore from the Nokia
Backup/Restore program backup didn't seem to restore any of the
applications I had installed, is this the expected behavior, is there
a better method to backup?

I'm not really sure what I'd done before the backup, but I'm 99%
certain I had installed osso-xterm before I ran the backup since that
was about the first thing I did when I got it and it was gone after
reflash and restore.

It is working again which is good.

Thanks,
-Jon