Improvements in the browser (was Re: 4.2007.38-2 available)

On 10/09/2007 00:08, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:
> >
> > Sorry, I miss these threads. URL?
>
> http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=79116#post79116
>
> > The fact is that last week release includes just a patch in the kernel
> > for the MMC driver, nothing else.
>
> Well, it's not only hearsay, I saw the "advanced" menu with my own eyes,
> but I lost it as soon as I managed to install microb (in fact I noticed
> the advanced menu only because, due to the broken maemo extras
> repository, I couldn't install microb right away after reflashing).
>
> Bye

I too saw the advanced menu on the browser until installing the microb, then
when I wanted the new options back and uninstalled microb the advanced menu
was still gone.

On the advanced menu.

Logging, Tab, Box, Win view, Fine cookie control..  Someone from nokia please
help me and others get this menu back.

tim