Improvements in the browser (was Re: 4.2007.38-2 available)

> > Yes, I lost the option after installing microb, and according to
> > internettsalettalk forums I'm not the only one. Now, if is there a way
> > to get it back I'd be glad to try ;-)

Sorry, I miss these threads. URL?

The fact is that last week release includes just a patch in the kernel
for the MMC driver, nothing else.

I really don't know how you get this "Advanced" dialog at all. I just
reflashed my N800 with the last update and I didn't see any Advanced
item in the dropdown menu. Nor I saw anything after installing the
Mozilla based browser (btw, the browser installation went just fine).

> Yeah I ran into an "update" that actually regressed me.   Now working on the
> process of deletion to unfix the unwanted help.

"Regressed"? How?

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org