Improvements in the browser (was Re: 4.2007.38-2 available)

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=79116#post79116

> The fact is that last week release includes just a patch in the kernel
> for the MMC driver, nothing else.

Well, it's not only hearsay, I saw the "advanced" menu with my own eyes,
but I lost it as soon as I managed to install microb (in fact I noticed
the advanced menu only because, due to the broken maemo extras
repository, I couldn't install microb right away after reflashing).

Bye
--
Luca