Improvements in the browser (was Re: 4.2007.38-2 available)

Again I've replied only to the sender, here my mail again:

On 9-10-2007 13:03, "Quim Gil" <quim.gil at nokia.com> wrote:

> Alright, we found the answer.

Yeah that was what I was thinking about too.

> And what about these Advanced UI options? We were experimenting with
> them by the time we made the 4.2007.26-8 release. We don't have plans to
> offer them in future releases.

A tabbed browser would probably make many people happy, but I don't really
see the advantage over the current implementation (i.e. Having a new window
open for a new link). Perhaps one could see a use for the box view to
compare two rendered sites in one shot (might be useful for web sites
makers.)

But limiting the Java Script on a per window basis would be very a nice
addition. We could have Gmail javascript fully working while limiting
javascript execution on other windows.

--
Anidel