RTCom - SIP Service

   As an aside, has anyone had their Application manager break after
trying to to install RTCom?  I managed to get RTCom installed manually
via apt-get/dpkg but now whenever I run the Application manager the
window will appear almost instantly, titled "Application manager", and
sit forever.  It can only be killed, has no buttons or menus, and
clicking the window "X" waits a while before reporting it isn't
responding and offering to kill it.  Doing a strace results in the
attached log

Thanks-
Larry