RTcomm with freephonie.net SIP account?

Do you have a GoogleTalk or other account also setup? Try disabling
that. I found that if 1 account was connected the icon might still
show solid green, even though the other account is having trouble.

If it still shows you're authenticating ok when it's the only active
account, I would double check things like outbound proxy, STUN, etc.
Have you tried receiving calls, per chance? If you had it working with
Gizmo it should work with the same settings in RTcomm... unless of
course you need TLS or http proxy, which aren't yet supported.

--Paul