RTcomm with freephonie.net SIP account?

> Do you have a GoogleTalk or other account also setup? Try disabling
> that. I found that if 1 account was connected the icon might still
> show solid green, even though the other account is having trouble.
I've now removed my GoogleTalk account: my SIP account is the only
one on the N800 but I still can't ring any phone :-/

> If it still shows you're authenticating ok when it's the only active
> account, I would double check things like outbound proxy, STUN, etc.
> Have you tried receiving calls, per chance? If you had it working with
> Gizmo it should work with the same settings in RTcomm... unless of
> course you need TLS or http proxy, which aren't yet supported.
Yes, the authenticating is OK. I've tried to call my SIP on the N800
from my mobile: the N800 rings but when I answer the call, my mobile
does not detect I've taken the call and I finally get the voicebox :-/

I don't know exactly what are the specs of my SIP account on the
freephonie.net domain. What I know is that it works w/o any problem
using Gizmo on the N800 but I'm not able to know what Gizmo use as
configuration for my account (it is configured as 2nd account).
Finally I've removed Gizmo from my N800 to prevent from any
incompatibility: not better :-(

Any other idea? TIA.

--
Laurent, Nantes (FR) - http://blog.lmartin.fr