RTCom - SIP Service

Nokia rocks again. Following yesterday's mozilla based browser
announcement, today we get (beta) SIP integration into the N800 comms
stack.

Works fine with my VOIP provider (including calls to PSTN).

Thanks Nokia, thanks very very much. After the disappointing message
viz-a-viz free software and open standards with the incorporation of
skype, you have done the right thing big time with this SIP
integration. You've restored my confidence in the platform and the
direction you're taking in. Too cool for words.

-jonathan