N800 Leather Case

Yeah...a week after I ordered mine I saw they removed a "button" and now
top flap is magnetic. However with this version I don't think you can
bend flap back and make it "stick" for use as stand...did they put
another magnet on back for this?

My "primary" carry for N800 and mini-bt keyboard (cc-sized...forget
manuf.) is an "under arm" holster with two pockets (one for n800 and
other for keyboard or my 8525/hermes).

Under arm holster is hot as it NEVER gets in the way...but is uber
geeky...but works. During 4th of july in hot sun...I didn't want holster
under "naked" armpit for obvious reasons. So I switched to unit in
AquaPac if I'm near the water or just have unit on neck strap. I feared
in 110 temps that unit in leather case might be a tad much.

I detest cases which snap to belt as often getting in and out of car or
chair the damn things pop off or get hit.

mike