N800 Leather Case

BoxWave has both a rubberized N800 skin and a leather case - both of
which allow use with the case on.  I have the leather one and it is nice
- even has a magnetically-closed flap to allow the stand to open/be used
with the case on.

Apparently the official Nokia case is due in 2-3 weeks.

Ryan

Mike Klein wrote:
> I normally don't get into case/keybd discussions...however I did find a
> fully in-case functional "case" (ahem) for N800.
>
> Nice black leather? with white stitching and all ports/buttons are
> visible. Case flap can even be flipped around to make it stand on desk
> without resorting to freeing stand on n800 itself.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Case-for-Nokia-N800-Internet-Tablet-BK-Fully-Pr_W0QQitemZ150139265641QQihZ005QQcategoryZ75432QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> Just search on nokie leather and black on ebay and you'll find them.
> Sellers are prompt and product is quality.
>
> I want cases to satisfy two requirements most of the time: ruggedizes
> device AND allows in-case usage.
>
> For when I'm fishing/kayaking I have a nice AquaPac and I bought a
> neoprene neck strap/lanyard system...can boogie while I'm paddling so
> it's quite effective...now I just need a2dp.
>

> mike
>
> Benjam? Villoslada wrote:
>
>> Finally l've located one leather case that is fine for the N800: CP61
>> for Nokia 9500.

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide