Status of SyncEvolution and PIM applications

Hi
I've just posted in the gdatapythonclient group about the proxy support.
My first request was one month ago...
A feature request exists :
http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/issues/detail?id=42
You can vote for it by clicking on the star to boost it.

David.