Some Data Backed Commentary in the midst of this week's Blather about the Iphone

Reading your Bluetooth DUN comment... I was on the train home tonight
tapping madly on my bluetooth keyboard and N800 wondering whether I'd
be able to that with the iPhone.  Other than headset,we have no info -
at least for another 1.5 days.