Better planet layout through Greasemonkey/Stylish

So we met at #maemo and we discussed. Some pre-conclusions about
planet.maemo.org improvement:

- Keep the fixed width.

- Keep the right column navigation, improved. No text wrap. Possibility
to add more feeds underneath, tbc.

- Keep the hackergotchis but embedded in the text.

- Text flows from top left until right column limit, a widely used
practice that provides 10-14 words.

- maemo screenshot at 75% and YouTube window must fit.

This is what we are going to try. Have a bit of patience, please.
Embedding the hackergotchi in a bubble might not be easy from a design
point. Perhaps we make a quick fix getting rid of it while the designer
comes up with something great. Dunno if someone will work this weekend,
otherwise at the end of Monday there should be progress visible.

Quim