Better planet layout through Greasemonkey/Stylish

Hi,

If, like me, you find the narrow columns on the new planet a triumph
of style over usability; and prefer to have content fill the browser
window you've decided on, rather than the fixed width style the
designer likes *and* you use Firefox and Greasemonkey/Stylish the
following user style may help:

    http://userstyles.org/style/show/2355

Comments welcome. The main things it does:

   * Remove the hackergotchis: a) there aren't any; b) all the ones I've
     seen (e.g. planet.gnome.org), I don't like.

   * Reformat the page to fill the browser width, rather than being fixed
     width.

   * Remove the sidebar since I go to the planet directly to read stuff.

   * Expand the entries to fill the available space.

Preview available at:

     http://www.bleb.org/software/770/better-planet.png

Comments welcome.

Cheers,