[maemo-users] [maemo-announce] New OS 2006 firmware released

I think I would just say "Nokia may refuse to support such configurations"
as when I think of warranty I really think of hardware and not software,
whereas support covers both. Some clarifying will likely be needed however
you say it, though.

--Paul

P.S. Just realized your e-mail address. Now I feel special ;)