[maemo-users] Re: application catalog reviews

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 08:10:41PM -0500, Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> On 1/27/07, David Hagood <wowbagger at sktc.net> wrote:
> >Neil MacLeod wrote:
> >>
> >> Isn't this already catered for by Single Click Install?
> >Yes, *IF* you are running the 2007 software - in other words, if you are
> >running a N800. If you are running a N770 you cannot use single click.
> >
> >What I am suggesting would work for OS2006.
>
> Well, from what I understand, single-click install has been enabled on
> 770s for a few firmware versions now. Just nobody has been using it.

I have: http://mg.pov.lt/770/reflash.html

Useful way to add a bunch of repositories and install a bunch of
applications.  Works in OS2006.2, I don't know about 2006.1.

I wonder if single-click install can be used to add a repository without
specifying any packge to install.

I also wonder if I can add more than one repository from a single .install
file.  Some applications depend on packages found in other repositories.

Marius Gedminas
--
MCSE == Minesweeper Consultant / Solitaire Expert