[maemo-users] application catalog reviews

Ferenc Szekely wrote:

> The current phase 2 plan will be added to garage this weekend, ie.
> tonight or tomorrow.

May I make a small suggestion for usability? Having just reflashed my
770 to the lastest official firmware, then spent a fair amount of time
reenabling the various repositories, could you consider making an
installable .deb that sets up each repository?

e.g. if there is a repository bob.example.com/, how about having a .deb
that adds the appropriate line to /etc/apt/sources.list for
bob.example.com - that way, if I want to add a repository, I can just
click on a link in the browser, the package adding the repo gets
downloaded and handed off to the application installer, and there you
are - the repository has been added, no typing of the repo data.

Bonus points for adding the GPG keys automatically.