brightness Re: [maemo-users] Re: Storage/Sleep Issues..

Andrew Flegg wrote:
> On 1/25/07, Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa at nokia.com> wrote:
>>
>> Here we are really talking of being able to charge the battery outside
>> its safety ranges.
>>
>> Given the right knowlege it is possible cause do phisical damage to the
>> device and the user.
>
> No, we're talking about finding out how much the battery is being
> used. This is obviously of benefit to end users without accurate
> multimeters.

Seems like the design of the device is so unfortunate that they simply
cannot give us that. While my imagination is not good enough to know how
it could be, I do believe it. Let's close this long topic :-)

Igor also mentioned this:
 > We are tryinig to figure out something similar, without risk.

So let's hope we will see something useful in future.

Frantisek