[maemo-users] application catalog reviews

> We would really appreciate all questions, comments. If you have a
> little time and interest please send your mails to this list or to my
> address directly.

Looks very nice.  I was able to add an application (xmame) and its
.install successfully, and later update the entry.  However, the
"double-click to edit" feature didn't work for me.  I double-clicked
the version text, and the editor controls came up.  I edited the
version, then clicked "Save."  The page appeared to refresh, but the
editor controls were still visible, and the information wasn't
actually updated.  However, going through Page->Edit allowed me to
change it successfully.

Auto-add of apps from garage repos would be great, particularly with
autogeneration of .install files as well!

Mozilla/5.0 Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1

--
Just stop and take your secret journey, you will be a new box. --Leeta
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/shouldbefree.html