[maemo-users] application catalog reviews

Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> Perhaps I missed this point: are the deb packages that already reside in
> the maemo extra repository automatically added to this new system or
> should the developers add them manually?

Seems so or somebody did the dirty work for me. ScummVM is included and
the only thing I did is upload to (old) extras repository.

BTW is it possible to have comments/discussion for each item or even
little home page with screenshots and maybe some maemo specific tips for
users or small manual? As for scummvm most people probably don't know
how to do right click or add game folder on mmc card or where saved
games are stored and how to backup them. Would be nice to have it near
the entry. Also rating might be good. Or maybe it is supposed to link
home page to garage project home page and such things should be there?

Is this new application catalog replacement for garage or addition?

Frantisek