[maemo-users] N800: RS-MMC and mini-SD

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 17:13 +0100, ext laurent at guerby.net wrote:
> Thanks !
>
> Is this use validated by Nokia (I haven't had the time to read the N800
> documentation yet) ?

Yes, the N800 User Guide lists these memory cards:

- full-sized MMC
- small-sized MMC (with adapter)
- full-sized SD card
- miniSD card (with adapter)
- microSD card (with adapter)

It also says that the size limit is 2GB, and that only memory cards that
Nokia approves for use should be used (I don't know where to find list
for those...). It also says that cards that adhere to common industry
standards are supported, but that some specific cards might not work.

BR; Kimmo