[maemo-users] ITOS 2007

Realistically, people are not going to buy the 770 when a superior
solution is available, and the dwindling user base will ensure steadily
decreasing support. The 770 is headed for the junk drawer and the
collector's shelf. I'd prefer to swap mine in for an n800 - seems like
Nokia would gain tremendous good will from early supporters by providing
for this.