[maemo-users] Battery Benchmarking?

Hi,
On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 08:28 +0200, ext Amichai Rotman wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Might it be due to the dropbear deamon?
>
> Maybe the BlueTooth?
>
> Anything else I should check / look for?
>
> Thanks!

As Amit wrote, when you move to 3rd party applications it's very likely
that one of those is buggy and does not behave properly (i.e. drains the
battery while doing nothing).

Unfortuantely that sort of bug is harder to spot.

The official supported time, iirc, is 7 days in the operating conditions
you described. However I usually measured 9. With stock image.

You should first asses that.

In case it works, you could help the community by running no more than 1
3rd party application on top of the stock image and monitor which one is
the sucker. Then you can bug the developer.

--
Cheers, Igor

Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa at nokia.com>
(Nokia M - OSSO /Helsinki Finland)