[maemo-users] Battery Benchmarking?

Thanks Igor,

I also thoght somewhere along those lines, but - is there a way to prevent
it? Is there a way to lock the power button?

I am pretty sure it's not in R&D mode - how do I make sure?

Thanks again,

Amichai

--

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

--

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at