[maemo-users] Battery Benchmarking?

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 16:38 +0200, ext Amichai Rotman wrote:
> Thanks Igor,
>
> I also thoght somewhere along those lines, but - is there a way to
> prevent it? Is there a way to lock the power button?

No, in the end there has to be a way to wake up the device.
It's a feature of the electrical design.

You are allowed to not be happy about size and placement of the power
button, but that's it.

> I am pretty sure it's not in R&D mode - how do I make sure?

with the flasher tool you can forcefully disable it, just in case, but
you would get plenty of diagnostic info if it was in r&d mode.

Hope this helps.

--
Cheers, Igor

Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa at nokia.com>