Fwd: [maemo-users] Problems with audio-playback since IT2006 update

Hi again.

No, I did not talk about skips - I also have these under heavy load
(e.g. while browsing a lot and launching other heavy apps), but from
time to time all the sound-output sounds like a very low quality mp3
(32kbps or so).
Since I experience these problems since it2006 update, I guess its not
hw related - I'll record the output with my PC and file a bug report.

To be honest I am not really impressed about the features nor the
quality of it2006.
No ogg playback, on bugzilla not a lot happend except re-assining the
bugs arround from one guy to another. The software is still not as
"production-ready" as it should be - when using it2005 I was aware
that it was a very new "stress" product - but expected it2006 to be a
lot better. Instead it2006 is exactly the same crap as it2005 has been
- its even buggier then the last versions of it2005. Makes me a bit
angry.

Clemens