Fwd: [maemo-users] apt-get upgrade?

sorry, should have gone to the list the first time :/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: booiiing <booiiing at gmail.com>
Date: 02.08.2006 08:47
Subject: Re: [maemo-users] apt-get upgrade?
To: "David D. Hagood" <wowbagger at sktc.net>

2006/8/2, David D. Hagood <wowbagger at sktc.net>:
> When I did this, I got into a perpetual reboot cycle because of
> gst-plugins-farsight crashing. It was necessary for me to
i got into a reboot-cycle without using apt-get upgrade, only using
the app-manager. disabling lifeguard makes the device useable, but
removing gst-plugins-farsight didn't bring any difference after
re-enabling lifeguard.

i tried to get a list of installed software, but after disabling
lifeguard again, i get a blank screen after seeing the desktop for a
second - looks like i am missing the plugin or something else now :/
at least the power-key still works and shuts the device down. i would
be very gratefull if i could recover the device without reflashing it
or if someone with the knowledge could port the unionfs-package to the
new os :)